Kerri's Talking Again? Shocker.

Nothing fancy here...just random thoughts that run through my mind as I work my way through life...

Monday, April 21, 2008

Tales from the Rose Garden: A Look at Life with CF

Just a note to let you know that my project of over two years has been completed, Tales from the Rose Garden: A Look at Life with Cystic Fibrosis. Though not as long as I'd planned--I lost a lot of work due to computer malfunction at the end of the first year, and there were stops and starts due to illness--it is finished nonetheless. It is a collection of stories and poems written by CF patients and their families. I self-published with a company called LuLu, that I have used in the past when publishing my book, Grant Me the Courage about my brother's battle with AIDS. Proceeds from this book will benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. To view the book or purchase, please visit www.lulu.com/kerrimarks

No comments: